Friday, September 28, 2007

Ultimate Insurance Coverage

One day, Joe decided to get an insurance for his family.

Insurance Agent 1: Here, I’ve got the best insurance coverage for you. When you get my insurance policy, you’ll be covered from “birth” to “death.”

Joe nodded, and said nothing.

Insurance Agent 2: Oh, with me, you’ll get an even greater deal. With my policy, you are being covered from “womb” to “tomb.”

“That’s real nice,” Joe commented.

Insurance Agent 3: Hahaha! Stop kidding. Mine should be the best. With me, you’ll get covered from “sperm” to “worm”!

Joe replied with disbelief, but smiling, “Wow, now that’s what I call complete insurance coverage!”

Suddenly, Jesus interrupted, and told Joe, “Son, with me, I can give you the ULTIMATE INSURANCE COVERAGE. Just have faith, and I have you covered from ‘erection’ to ‘resurrection’! Best of all, it’s free!”

* Moral of the story:
Oftentimes, we have this false sense of security. We tend to cover our future with monetary insurance only, neglecting our spiritual security. By the way, got this “story” from our community priest. =) And remember too, the best things in life are indeed free!

No comments:

Sign Up at WIDGETBUCKS, and Get $25 FREE!